Friday 18 March 2011

Editing.

During the editing period I edited the last half of the sequence. In the last lesson for editing I uploaded all of the 'hostage' footage. I then deleted the stuff we didn't need and began to order the scenes. once I had got the right ones in the right order I then shortened two of the scenes and alternated between them so we saw the garage door opening as well as Rosie panicking as she helplessly watched it open and this switching between scenes lasted for a few seconds.

I did this as it builds up the anxiety of the audience and is a thriller convention. I then added in the title 'Captive' and put in some transitions between the title and the footage it was followed by.



Once I had done this I had to choose the tracks we were going to put in as we misplaced the sheet with the pre-decided soundtrack on it. Tom helped me to choose the three tracks we used and I then edited the size of them and placed them with the appropriate scenes. Finally I added in the 'Starring' titles over the first two scenes which show the forest. It took a lot of shuffling all of the scenes and resizing but I finished it and I am now going to upload it ot youtube so I can post it onto my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment